Payette High School Pre-Registration Instructions
Filling out some of the required paperwork from home will help save time during registration. Below are the lists of what paperwork will be required at registration. These forms are available to download from our website. You can print them off and fill them out in advance. On registration day please bring the proper forms filled out. Students new to the Payette School District will also need to bring in the proper immunization information. Hard copies of all paperwork will also be available at school the day of registration. Pre-registration documents are being made available for your convenience.
The high school fee schedule is available online at: http://payetteschools.org/phs/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/06/PHS-School-Fees-2016-2017.pdf.
REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017 WILL BE HELD:
|Seniors||Tuesday 16th||9:00-12:00 & 1:30-3:30|
|Juniors||Tuesday 16th||9:00-12:00 & 1:30-3:30|
|Sophomores||Wednesday 17th||9:00-12:00 & 1:30-3:30|
|Freshman||Thursday 18th||9:00-12:00 & 1:30-3:30|
|Open Registration||Thursday 18th||5:00pm-7:00pm|
All students need to fill out the following forms most are available online:
- Home Language and Mobility Survey
- Standard Student Residency Questionnaire
- Payette School District Home and School Compact
- Race/Ethnicity student form
- Handbook Agreement
- Internet Student Access and Parental Consent Form
Other forms that may apply to the student:
- Payette High School Registration Blank – required students new to the Payette School District.
- Payette High School Transfer of student record – required students new to the Payette School District.
- Payette High School Health Form – required for students with current or ongoing health issues.
- Medication Permission Form – required for all medication that will be kept in the office for student use including over the counter medications.
- Insurance Information – optional student accident insurance coverage information.
Also available online are the following information only documents:
- Parent involvement plan
- Access to the Payette School District Website
- School map
- School calendar
- Student handbook including the dress code policy
According to IDAPA 16.02.15, all children in preschool and grade K-12 must show proof of immunization at the time of registration for school. A copy of the student’s immunization record will be kept on file. Students will not be enrolled without proof of immunization status. All students in grades 9-12 are required to have 1 dose of the TdaP booster and one dose of the Meningococcal vaccine.
EXEMPTIONS: Idaho law allows a parent/guardian to claim an exemption from immunization requirements for their child for medical, religious, or personal reasons. All exemptions must be documented on the official State of Idaho form provided by the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Immunization Program. A medical exemption requires the signature of a licensed physician and certification that the child has a medical condition which prevents him or her from receiving required vaccinations. The law does not allow parents/guardians to claim an exemption because the shot record is lost or incomplete.
Home Language Survey 2016
Home Spanish Language Survey 2016
Internet Student Access and Parental Consent Form
Race-Ethnicity Student Form
Race Ethnicity spanish
Payette High School Registration Blank Form
Payette High School Health Form 2016
Payette High School Health Form-Spanish
Medication Permission Form-Upper Grades
Medication Permission Form Upper Grades-Spanish
Access the Payette School District Website (1)